Date:      Fri, 29 Jun 2001 04:31:20 GMT
From:      "Lanny Baron" <lnb@freebsdsystems.com>
To:        "Ryan Masse" <mail@max-info.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-Security" <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: samba vulnerability

Hello Ryan,
I cannot answer that. I am not a part of The FreeBSD Project Inc. But your
question is well taken. In fact Ryan, it was your posting that led me to our
mirror of Samba (http://ca.samba.org/samba/samba.html) to see what the Samba
team had pointed out.

What this really shows is, how well the FreeBSD community works. It's just
people like you Ryan, and others that keep other people abreast of things.

Regards,
Lanny