Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 1995 18:55:46 +0100
From:      Gary Palmer <gary@palmer.demon.co.uk>
To:        Werner Griessl <werner@btp1da.phy.uni-bayreuth.de>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: europ supserver ?

In message <199509210854.KAA05047@btp1da.phy.uni-bayreuth.de>, Werner Griessl w
rites:
>Is there a FreeBSD supserver in europe mirroring the mainserver
>on freefall.FreeBSD.ORG ?

If there are, they haven't told anyone about them. I don't even know
of anyone I could approach to see about something like this getting
set up.

Any offers? :-)

>My overseas connections are very slow in the moment !

Tell me about it :-( I've just heard that my ISP is getting another
3Mbit/sec of transatlantic connectivity - in about 2 months time.

Of course, it's only any help if the link between the people my ISP
peer with and is any good. Someone described mci.net as a `leaky
seive' earlier this week. Unfortunately, mci.net is between
demon.co.uk and FreeBSD.ORG :-(

Gary