Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 2001 13:35:52 -0400
From:      Feisal Mohammed <feisal@uwi.tt>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dell and/or Gateway supported?

Hi,

I am considering either purchasing a Dell Precision 420
or a Gateway 6400 server.  I have searched the mailling
lists and the Web looking for reports on whether FreeBSD
4.x will run on them.  Does anyone have any experience with
either of these two servers or can you point me to a resource?

-Feisal
Dept. of Elec. and Computer Engineering, University of the West Indies.