Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 07:54:31 +0000
From:      Dom Mitchell <dom@myrddin.demon.co.uk>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Subject:   Re: rc.conf and linux=yes

Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl> writes:
> Given the fact that FreeBSD will be used more and more as a replacement of
> Windows 95 for some users, they will not require a MTA to be present at
> default install...

It's all very well saying that, but until we have some VSM (Very
Simple MTA) that just forwards mail onto a smarthost from
/usr/sbin/sendmail and does nothing else, you're going to be stuck
with a full blown MTA.

Anybody wishing / got the time to write one?
--
When I said "we", officer, I was referring to myself, the four young
ladies, and, of course, the goat.