Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:16:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jeremy Koski <jayk@desolationrow.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NATD / PPTP question.

I need to enable PPTP for an entire network that is behind our NAT server.
The syntax is:

pptpalias <localIP>

Ok, no problem.. We added our entire subnet of 254 IPs, and it ended up
breaking PPTP for everyone. We shortened it to 128, still didnt work. If
we add just a couple of IPs, it works fine.

My question is, is there some sort of static limit? Can this be raised?
Or, Is there another way to add an entire subnet?

Thanks.

Jeremy