Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 2001 12:48:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Christopher W. Aiken" <cwaiken@telerama.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   USB Scanner Help Needed

The Walnut Creek site indicates that FreeBSD 4.2 has support
for USB scanners and has my HP ScanJet 4100C listed.

Has anyone got this type of scanner working?   Can you point me
to some inrfo on how to get started?  The FreeBSD Handbook that
came with my Desktop Edition is old and talks about FreeBSD 3.2
while the CD's are 4.2.  I think it's time for an updated Handbook.

--
Christopher W. Aiken, Scenery Hill, Pa, USA
chris at cwaiken dot com,   www.cwaiken.com