Date:      Sun, 29 Jul 2001 05:17:32 +0200 (SAST)
From:      The Psychotic Viper <psyv@root.org.za>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Voice Conferencing

Hi,

Posting to both -Questions and -Net because it is a networking related
question.

I am trying to setup voice conferencing behind a freebsd NAT gateway, and
seem to get stuck. They can hear me, but no luck on my side. Tried
multiple clients including speak freely and netmeeting. I know netmeeting
may not work but what about all the rest? All I need is voice, no video.
So time to ask if anyone out there can suggest anything, a client that
works and some tips how to get it working, a firewall rule that works or
could be bumping the clients off? Im open to anything as long as it works.

TIA

PsyV

btw its a win2k box behind a freebsd 4.3 gateway doing NAT via ipnat and
have two (non-conflicting) rulesets , one ipf and one ipfw. The rulesets
are available on request tho I should mention its not worked even with a
basic 2 line (NAT enabling) ruleset either.