Date:      Mon, 9 May 2011 21:51:31 +0200
From:      Joerg Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suggestion to add to HAL FAQ

As I stumbled across it, and spent an hour or so digging up the
solution from an older forum post, maybe it's worth to add the
following the HAL FAQ:

Q: I think everything is setup correctly, yet when I try to mount a
CD-ROM medium, I get "mount_cd9660: /dev/acd0: Operation not
permitted"

A: Make sure there is *no* line mentioning /dev/acd0 in /etc/fstab.
If there is one, delete it, or comment it out.

(sysinstall used to leave such a line in /etc/fstab if you install
from a CD-ROM/DVD medium.)