Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 1998 05:29:45 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue2@welearn.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   news with lynx?

I've read news with lynx before, but now I'm trying to access a remote news
server with a given username and password.

After plugging these details into many different guesses about what the URL
should look like (based on half understanding the spec) the best I can get
is the polite refusal "Authentication required".

Can anyone tell me exactly how to do this? It's possible that the server
is down or no longer recognises my password, so guesses aren't much help.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-

find / -name "*.conf" |more