Date:      Mon, 08 Sep 1997 20:45:02 -0700
From:      Sophos <firethf@ix.netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Oracle once more!

Some time ago I asked about Oracle on FreeBSD... you answered...
hopefully, but not necessarily encouragingly!!!

I've recently been on the Alt.Oracle.Marketplace and picked up the
following:

"The reason Linux can run Oracle for SCO is that Linux supports
something called iBCS - I wouldn't be surprised if FreeBSD does too."

Is it possible that FreeBSD can do something and your people just don't
know it?

I'm getting ready to install freeBSD on an entirely new, clean disk...
I'd be willing to experiment under the guidance of one of your
experts...

Thanks for your attention!!!

Nick Polimeni