Date:      Sat, 10 Nov 2001 14:01:14 -0500
From:      "Kutulu" <kutulu@kutulu.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Security Check output mailing?

The "periodic" shell script, which is run from the default /etc/crontab
setup, runs a script that generates it.  Look in /etc/periodic/daily for the
scripts that run nightly, one of them is named status-security.  I beleive
the periodic script is merely a wrapper around /etc/security that sends it's
output in email.

--K