Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:57:35 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-qa@FreeBSD.ORG, asami@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.1 Release testing...

Tell you guys what - I'll release an ISO on the 18th if I can get
packages that quickly and you guys can test the heck out of it.  Then
I'll release another on the 22nd for a second round of testing and
we'll go with the final image on the 25th.  Best I can do with an
already-slipped schedule and other people in the product loop calling
for my head on a plate.

- Jordan