Date:      Fri, 30 Mar 2001 23:21:09 -0800
From:      "oldfart@gtonet" <oldfart@gtonet.net>
To:        "Chris Byrnes" <chris@jeah.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Donation For Earthquake Relief Work [moved back]

Yeah, that extra 5-10 seconds it takes to type a username/password must be
Hell for some. Luckily most modern browsers have an "auto complete" feature
which will remember your login for you. Cookies might be of help as well.

If you're referring to reading a forum, it takes the same amount of time to
read a message no matter if it's e-mail based or web based. In fact, if it
were a forum you could easily skip threads of no interest without having to
delete e-mail(s).

Again, just my 2 cents,

OF