Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2001 17:48:22 +0000
From:      Adam Laurie <adam@algroup.co.uk>
To:        Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>
Cc:        "Martin J. Muench" <muench@gmc-online.de>, FreeBSD Security List <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Free or Commercial crypto filesystem?

Francisco Reyes wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Martin J. Muench wrote:
>
> > > Any currently working crypto filesystem for FreeBSD?
> > CFS (Cryptographic File System): /usr/ports/security/cfs
>
> I looked at cfs and it doesn't seem like any work is been done on it.

meaning what? since it already works, what work would you like done on
it?

incidentally, there was some talk recently about a new release on the
netbsd crypto mailing list, but i can't remember where it ended up... i
use cfs.1.4.0.beta2 and it works fine for me...

cheers,
Adam
--
Adam Laurie                   Tel: +44 (20) 8742 0755
A.L. Digital Ltd.             Fax: +44 (20) 8742 5995