Date:      Fri, 5 Dec 2014 16:45:01 +0530
From:      Manish Jain <bourne.identity@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Bug in py-atspi leads to abort while starting accerciser

Hi,

I recently installed FreeBSD 10.1 (i386) with the gnome3 metaport.
Starting accerciser fails with the following error :

File "/usr/local/bin/accerciser", line 78, in <module>
     accerciser.main()
   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.3/site-packages/accerciser/__init__.py",
line 34, in main
     from .accerciser import Main
   File
"/usr/local/lib/python3.3/site-packages/accerciser/accerciser.py", line
24, in <module>
     from .icons import getIcon
   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.3/site-packages/accerciser/icons.py",
line 24, in <module>
     from pyatspi.constants import *
ImportError: No module named 'pyatspi'

I am not sure if this is related, but while installing gnome3,
installation twice failed : the first time for a missing file in
/usr/ports/devel/py3-gobject3 and the next time for a file with the same
basename in
/usr/ports/devel/py-gobject3. On both occasions, I was able to get
around by cd'ing into the problem directory and doing a make clean +
make install and returning to the build of gnome3.

On 2 occasions while building gnome3, I also got a warning which read
something like the following :

WARNING ! This port needs python version 2.7 at the most but a dependent
port indicated version 3.3

If there is any further information you would like from me, I will be
glad to assist.

Thanks
Manish Jain