Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:14:47 +0300
From:      "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        RAVINDRANATH TAGORE <ravindra@bikeracer.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: your mail

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 03:02:40AM -0700, RAVINDRANATH TAGORE wrote:
> I WANT KNOW BSD FILE STRUCTURE.  IN WINDOWS .DLL , .EXE ARCHITEECTURE
> IS AVILABLE . WHAT IS FILE STRUCTURE OF BSD ?

Let me see if I got this right.

Do you mean the filesystem structure, that is the way the directories
and files are organized on a FreeBSD disk?  Or do you mean the format of
the executable files of FreeBSD?

Since you are referring to .DLL and .EXE files on Windows, you probably
wanted the second, but I cannot tell for sure.

> WHAT IS DEFFERENCE BETWEEN WINDOWS NT AND BSD AND LINUX.  LINUX IS
> ALSO AVILABLE FREE.

Windows NT is a totally different beast.

BSD and Linux have more similarities with each other, than with Windows
(in any version and incarnation of Windows).

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
For my public pgp2 key: finger -l keramida@diogenis.ceid.upatras.gr