Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 1999 18:21:16 -0500
From:      Fabio Andres Miranda <fmiranda@metrotel.net.co>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Intranet address web hosting ?

Hi, I am from Colombia, South america and i have found in FreeBSD a
powerfull o.s. to my intranet.
FreeBSD documentation in spanish is well translated and helpfull. I
think FreeBSD is the best open source chooice to spanish users.

Now, i have a problem with this:

My company has a intranet under Windows NT 4.0, The server there, has
one IP address and the clients (ethernet) has normal intranet address.
I live near the company, i have connection to the server with a
thelephone cable with a US. robotic corurier (aislated pair), and i
obtain a ethernet address when i boot my computer (DHCP) and can use
internet without problems. Now, i want to set up a httpd in MY machine,
my ethernet address is 172.16.0.5, how can i set up the httpd ?

i thank any comment or link to web site where i can obtain information..

thanks