Date:      Sun, 11 Aug 2013 20:50:12 -0400
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Subject:   min. sys. requirements

Where would I find documentation on the minimum system requirements
for 9.2 (not 9.1) and 10-CURRENT?  I also need to know the
requirements for the ports I am installing the top level ones are:

devel/aegis
devel/cook
devel/fhist
devel/tardy
devel/thistest (forth coming as me as the maintainer)
editors/vim
emulator/XXX (forth coming as me as the maintainer -- name withheld
til trademarks are applied for)
java/openjdk6
secuirty/sudo
www/tomcat7

Reason for asking is I am making a VM image for bhyve(4) and want to
know how much ram, cpu and disk to allocate for the VM