Date:      04 Dec 2000 15:47:10 +0100
From:      Knut.Syed@nhh.no (Knut A. Syed)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NGROUPS_MAX in sys/syslimits.h

Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org> writes:

> Which begs the question - why do you need so many groups? There may
> be a better solution to the problem that's causing that than kernel
> groups.

I have same problem.  I have a Web-server where the webmaster should
have write-access to all files, while local web-editors should only
have write-access to limited areas.

All file-access is via SMB (Samba).

Does anyone have any good ideas?

~kas
--
Knut A. Syéd
Senior Executive Officer, Department of Information Technology