Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:13:21 -0500
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, mobile@freebsd.org, scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: aic pccard attachment patch

Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com> probably said:
> A stupid question: did you try the detach? The detach in umass.c (new
> version) is exactly the same and it bombs my system, when trying to free
> the SIM.

Using 3.4-PAO with the recently included aic stuff I don't have any
problems with detatch - don't know if this is exactly the same code,
though.

I just can't mount any scsi cdrom drives :/
Disks work fine, all the scsi kernel entries in place, the scsi cdrom
device is seen but doing anything with /dev/cd0* gives me "device
not configured" :/

P.

--
pir                  pir@pir.net                    pir@net.tufts.edu