Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 1996 19:28:01 -0700
From:      Don Lewis <Don.Lewis@tsc.tdk.com>
To:        Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>, steve@edmweb.com (Steve Reid)
Cc:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [more bugtraq] Re: Suspicion about denial of service attacks possible on IP. (fwd)

On Oct 23, 11:59am, Darren Reed wrote:
} Subject: Re: [more bugtraq] Re: Suspicion about denial of service attacks
} In some mail from Steve Reid, sie said:
} >
} > Another from Bugtraq. Can anyone confirm or deny the last paragraph?
} >
}
} I posted the patch recently and it was picked up and committed by one of the
} FreeBSD team.  I don't know what branch that went into, however...

When I went to apply the patch to my copy of -stable, I noticed that it
had already been applied.  I would assume that it also has been applied
to -current.

			---  Truck