Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:38:13 +0200
From:      Thomas Quinot <thomas@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Ganbold <ganbold@micom.mng.net>
Subject:   Re: k3b problem

* Ganbold, 2007-04-25 :

> With this revision of atapi-cam.c k3b application hangs on splash screen
> and I had to use power button only to restart the machine.

I am confused. Is your *application* hanging, or is the *whole system*
hanging? In either case nothing can be said on this problem without at
least the following information:
  * complete boot -v output
  * backtrace of the point where the system hangs

Also, it would be really helpful to open a proper PR in GNATS rather
than relying on untracked discussion for the investigation of this
issue.

Thomas.