Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:40:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/7910: New port, mergemaster script

The following reply was made to PR ports/7910; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:  Subject: Re: ports/7910: New port, mergemaster script
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:37:09 -0700

 Figured I should put this in the audit trail just in case.

 Since I submitted the port I added two
 options to the script and added a warning in the man page.

         If someone could commit this port, I'd really appreciate it. :)
 However before actually committing it if you could bump the version
 number in both places to 1.14 (from 1.12) and use the MD5 of "MD5
 (mergemaster-1.14.tar.gz) = bf20b138dda9d04265ea7d7ba4da00c5" (or just
 d/l the 5k archive and do 'make makesum') I'd be very grateful. :)