Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:30:03 +0100
From:      vhoff@pan-data.org
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Your FreeBSD daemon logo

Dear FreeBSD team,

we've a question regarding the usage of your FreeBSD daemon logo on our webpage. On

http://pan-data.dyndns.org/ccount

we provide a free software for market research data analysis for Win, Linux and SunOS. Now, as of several requests from FreeBSD users, our intention is to compile and provide a FreeBDS version. On the upper right corner of our page, you can find a download option with appropriate gif pictures for the different operating systems. Here we would apprechiate to have your explicitly allowance to use a copy of your daemon gif logo. Please let me know if it's possible or, for any legal restrictions, is there is an alternate option?

Many thanks in advance,
Volker Hoffmann,
CCOUNT development team