Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 1995 17:50:19 PDT
From:      Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
To:        "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: mrouted

In message <199506201907.VAA09251@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de> you write:
>I assume it is mrouted 3.5 that is now in -current although I could
>find any version string saying that definitely.

It's too bad the import destroys the RCS ID's, or you could tell by them.  You
can also tell by /usr/src/usr.sbin/mrouted/dvmrp.h; it's
PROTOCOL_VERSION.MROUTED_VERSION .

Can you kill -USR1 `cat /var/run/mrouted.pid`, and kill -USR2 `cat
/var/run/mrouted.pid`, and email me the /var/tmp/mrouted.dump and
/var/tmp/mrouted.cache that those two commands create?

(you should do the "kill" commands while running 'sd').

Thanks,
  Bill