Date:      Mon, 7 Dec 1998 21:45:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Hawkins <dhawk@river.org>
To:        mvergall@mail.double-barrel.be (Michael C. Vergallen)
Cc:        jhicks@glenatl.glenayre.com, asaddi@philosophysw.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, jhicks@jhicks.glenatl.glenayre.com
Subject:   Re: problems building world

> The problem must have come into the sources saturday, sunday or monday.
> Because I cvsuped my code on friday and all went okey. all my systems
> are okey and no build problems where encountered here.

I cvsup'd at 4am Saturday (Pacific Time) and everything compiled and
installed correctly, bringing me from 2.2.7.1 to 2.2.8 just fine.

Just did a basic  'make buildworld ; make installworld' and then
compiled the kernel.

FreeBSD ohio.river.org 2.2.8-STABLE FreeBSD 2.2.8-STABLE #0: Sun
Dec  6 06:53:30 PST 1998 dhawk@ohio.river.org:/river/src/sys/compile/RIVER
i386

later, david
--
David Hawkins  -- dhawk@river.org        http://www.river.org/~dhawk
His philosophy was a mixture of three famous schools -- the Cynics, the