Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 2001 14:21:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jonathan Smith <jonsmith@dragonstar.dhs.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   synchrnozing time among a freebsd, linux and windows2k machine

I'd like to setup my freebsd server to every so often update it's time
against a 'known' intenet clock, but also have a slackware and a win2k
machine update their clocks off the freebsd machine so that I can avoid
annoyances such as make's famous 'file has modification time in the
future', etc.

Thanks.

j.

--
Toast to the future but that'd be a lie \ On a champagne high
	-- Champagne High, Sister Hazel

	Jon Smith -- Senior Math Major, Purdue