Date:      Wed, 30 May 2001 17:40:01 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
To:        Clemens Hermann <haribeau@gmx.de>
Cc:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>, Tom Samplonius <tom@sdf.com>, Michael Aronsen <mar@netcentralen.dk>, "'freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Mylex controllers?

On Thu, 31 May 2001, Clemens Hermann wrote:

> Am 30.05.2001 um 16:32:30 schrieb Chris Dillon:
>
> Hi Chris,
>
> > I made sure GENERIC would compile after this,
>
> yes
>
> > but I have _not_ actually tested it.
>
> I did it. It failed. When I reboot the machine I get the following:

How about the patch that Mike posted that I derived my patch from?
If his works and mine doesn't, I've pooched something in the sysctl
stuff.  If not, then we just need a different solution, and the sysctl
stuff is probably good. :-)

-- Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
   FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet.
   For IA32 and Alpha architectures. IA64, PPC, and ARM under development.
   http://www.freebsd.org