Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:35:25 +0000
From:      "Rajen Jani (BT Yahoo! Broadband)" <x_element108@btinternet.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        ganbold@micom.mng.net
Subject:   TFTPd FreeBSD Installtion

--------------000605070706050701030902

   Hello everyone.
             I have setup a TFTPd on Windows XP (please don't frown!).
   All I need to know is what boot loader information do I have to
   provide
   to it to get the remote install working. Let me show you a screenshot.
   The G:\ directory is the 1st base install CD-ROM in this instance. If
   there are any additional options that I need to provide this
   also will be great. Right now the client ip, mask, dhcp & gateway ip
   all get assigned but the PXE then just hangs (sort off). It does
   check my CD-ROM out and I get a TFTP message on my diskless client but
   then thats it. Any help will be appreciated.
   Regards,
   Rajen

--------------000605070706050701030902--