Date:      Tue, 28 May 2013 23:55:58 +0000
From:      "Teske, Devin" <Devin.Teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
Cc:        Bruce Cran <bruce@cran.org.uk>, FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>, Devin Teske <dteske@freebsd.org>, Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>, Nathan Whitehorn <nwhitehorn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD installers and future direction
References:  <51A0DC3F.9030301@cran.org.uk> <CAK6u07WDZrWU4dnrBzQGYf%2BpbmibK7KxSUZyvie8jJQ1SMODuw@mail.gmail.com> <51A1025A.2020607@cran.org.uk> <51A14445.4060305@freebsd.org> <51A15EDF.6050600@erdgeist.org> <CA%2BWntOtrgkstTOamTZh9_FvATd8a55ca9hCUFF1sE=2zSd4EQA@mail.gmail.com> <13CA24D6AB415D428143D44749F57D7201F5B337@ltcfiswmsgmb26> <51A38051.8040909@mu.org> <51A39039.1070202@cran.org.uk> <51A39FEC.5070402@mu.org> <51A3A891.5060103@cran.org.uk> <51A3C202.9030802@mu.org> <51A3CEB6.3070200@cran.org.uk> <51A40AF2.2010108@mu.org> <51A40E37.9060702@freebsd.org> <51A4343F.3070605@mu.org> <51A4C3F1.2010604@freebsd.org> <51A4D329.5060103@mu.org> <13CA24D6AB415D428143D44749F57D7201F6484E@ltcfiswmsgmb21> <CA%2BWntOuM7kLAofYkPuOwwf1On=MpQaoOxQL84LRq69XcjyFwog@mail.gmail.com>