Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:56:54 -0900
From:      Jason Neumann <lantech@gci.net>
To:        Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   4.1.1-S audio channel dead?

Hello,
I seem to have lost all audio support since I updated my 4.1.1-Stable on
October 22. When I try to use audio I get various errors on the console,
'channel dead' for instance. I just thought I would post and see if
audio is back online again.  If so,  I would like to cvsup to stable
again (beta perhaps). Here is what I have for /dev/sndstat.
FreeBSD Audio Driver (newpcm) Oct 22 2000 17:03:01
Installed devices:
pcm0: <SB DSP 4.16 (ViBRA16X)> at io 0x220 irq 5 drq 1:3 (1p/1r channels
duplex)

As a side note, I have a drive with some older source and audio works on
4.1.1-Stable as of October 9th.  So it appears that my hardware is okay.

Thanks again

JasonN