Date:      Fri, 9 Oct 2015 21:06:25 -0400
From:      Evan Susarret <evansus@gmail.com>
To:        pawel@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FYI: istgt FreeBSD port

Pawel,
	Just thought you might want to be aware of the new version, since y=
ou posted the most recent revision in the ports tree. I've copied the ports l=
ist since there is no maintainer assigned to the port.
	I was recently informed by the original author of istgt that a new u=
pstream version exists on his website, see below. Daisuke has since posted a=
 release announcement on his blog (http://shell.peach.ne.jp/aoyama/), includ=
ing isboot and other goodies.
	I have just tested building the upstream version as-is on FreeBSD 1=
0.2-STABLE, it appears to build OK though I haven't tested functionality yet=
.

Cheers,
Evan Susarret

Begin forwarded message: