Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:14:44 -0500
From:      eculp@encontacto.net
To:        freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re:   latest firefox. linux-flashplugin and nspluginwrapper don't want to work together.

Quoting eculp@encontacto.net:

> I upgraded firefox, the  linux-flashplugin and reinstalled =20
> nspluginwrapper, just in case;)
>
> firefox-2.0.0.7,1
> linux-flashplugin-7.0r70
> nspluginwrapper-0.9.91.5
>
> The plugins are recognized in firefox wih about:plugins but no =20
> longer work.  They have been working nicely for several months now.  =20
> I guess I should rollback something.

More info:
   - Box with issue:
       6.2-STABLE FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE #372: Mon Sep 24 05:41:04 CDT 2007
   - On Linux-opera I get sound but no flash movie.
   - I tried it on a 7.0 current box and it worked.  So maybe it is
     time to quite procrastinating and upgrade ;)
   - I would still love to hear a Flash9 success story.
TIA