Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 23:25:16 -0600 (CST)
From:      "J.R.S. II" <jrs@Mcs.Net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   remote access solutions

I currently have a few (5) freebsd machines I'm using as servers.  Two
T-1 lines and a tcp/ip network.  We have a shiva lan rover with 8 ports.
This was installed about 6 months ago.  I want to install a remote access
device that will allow 15 to 30 people to dial in and also be expandable
so if the need for more ever comes upgrading will be easy.  Any
suggestions would nice.

JOHN