Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2001 23:05:31 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "David Johnson" <david@usermode.org>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Network throughput

It's easy - and these days Home Depot carries a whole selection of
stuff.  It's kind of funny to go in there and see boxes of CAT-5,
crimp tools, RJ45 jacks and plugs and such the next row over from
the bags of steer shit and fish head fertilizer in the Lawn and Garden
section. :-) I know there's an anthropological lesson somewhere in there!