Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2013 22:38:50 -0700
From:      Harold Hartley <wheelie207@ownmail.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   change the settings for the xorg.

I haven't used Freebsd in such a long time that I'm now trying to setup
for the graphical screen.
When I type "startx" xorg starts and xterm shows up and freezes. I want
to be able to use gnome, but I can't quite remember the directory
structure to the files I need to edit.

The last time I played around with Freebsd was after the second release,
so its been a while for me.

Can someone help me with where the files are that I need to edit so xorg
and gnome will come up when I start the system.

Thanks
Harold