Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2001 23:20:34 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Don O'Neil" <don_oneil@yahoo.com>, "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Telnetd Patch for 3.3

Hi Don,

  It's really easy to install the patch.  Just put the 3.3 CD in and
run /stand/sysinstall and go to additional distribution sets, install the
sources to /usr/libexec and then patch with the non-crypto patch according to
directions.  If you never had a 3.3 CD then I can put the tarballs for the
sources for libexec up for you to fetch.