Date:      Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:59:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports Team <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: CVSROOT modules

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, Jun Kuriyama wrote:

> kuriyama    1998/08/11 07:46:08 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     .                    modules
>   Log:
>     XttXF86srv-AGX --> ports/x11/XttXF86srv-AGX

Jun, I saw all your commits about the True Type servers -- I'm not a
real big Windows fan, but I had to do a project a year ago that needed
windows, so I used those TrueType fonts, and I thought they were ugly as
hell.  Do you know if there are there large collections of public domain
True Type fonts that look decent?  I didn't use Windows long enough to
check out public software for it (outside of the djgpp tools).

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run Journey2 and picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (NetBSD).