Date:      15 Dec 2001 13:13:20 -0000
From:      "Clemens Hermann" <haribeau@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Card recommendation

Hi,

is there a simple solution to get Fritz V2.0 to run under 4.4-RELEASE?
Furthermore I would appreciate a recommendation for an alternative to AVM
Cards. I know there exists a list but I have made bad experiences by just
picking hrdware that is supported because some hardwere seems to be better
supportet than other.
Any reports which cards are successfully in use are appreciated a lot.

Please CC me 'cause I'm not subscribed.

tia

/ch