Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:01:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Igor Roshchin <str@giganda.komkon.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Strange behavior of cron

Hello!

Sorry for messing up some people's mailboxes.
When I sent the original message, I just "cut-and-pasted"
messages without shifting "From" in the first position.
(I used regular mail in FreeBSD).
As a result some people's mail agents could've considered
these three included messages as separate messages.
(Note, that I replaced the name of my host as "host".
Normally it should be the host name of yours)

Anyway,
last night I observed the same type of messages again.
(from cron - see an example of one message below )

It's rather strange that cron has these problems only in night.
(second night in a row).

I wonder if this could be a result of some attack against this
host that prevents cron working properly.

Igor