Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2012 09:09:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Frank Seltzer <frank_s@bellsouth.net>
To:        David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
Cc:        Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@tx.rr.com>, FreeBSD Ports List <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How to check out ports

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012, David Wolfskill wrote:

> What I do is maintain local private mirrors of the FreeBSD src, doc,
> and ports SVN repositories, and check out what I want to use via svn
> using those repositories.  This does not require a password.
>
> It is unlikely that most folks will want (let alone need) to maintain
> such mirrors, but I find it easy and useful for what I do.
>
> --
> David H. Wolfskill				david@catwhisker.org

I posed a question in a previous thread about setting up an svn server but
I don't think I was very clear.

I have attempted to setup svnserve to replace my local cvsup mirror but
cannot find step by step instructions on how to configure it.  I can't
make what I've found work.  Is there a port or cookbook approach to
setting up an svn server similar to ports/cvsup-mirror?

Thanks,
Frank