Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:48:46 +0100
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        David Chisnall <theraven@theravensnest.org>
Cc:        Current FreeBSD <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: r246057: buildworld fails with: /usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/lib/libc++.so: undefined reference to `std::bad_alloc::~bad_alloc()'

--------------enig0A4939B4CE320CE2F2D557F0

On 01/29/13 11:08, David Chisnall wrote:
> On 29 Jan 2013, at 10:06, O. Hartmann wrote:
>=20
>> I receive this error since yesterday building world and it is still
>> sticky on most recent sources (r246057) and I was wondering why the
>> tinderboxes do not pick this up on the 10.0-CURRENT builds ... just fo=
>> a notice for the development folks ...
>=20
> Are you building with -DNO_CLEAN or similar?  This error is expected if=
 you have recompiled libcxxrt but not libc++.  If you recompile libc++, i=
t should work correctly.  Alternatively, if it is accidentally trying to =
link the libc++ that you build against your installed libcxxrt, then it w=
ill also break.
>=20
> David
>=20

No, not that I'm aware of that (no -DNO_CLESN).

I run a script calling "make -jX buildworld", the script evaluates
simply the number of threads possible and also deletes(!) /usr/obj
completely. So I'm quite sure that I start over with a virging /usr/obj
when I start building world.

oh