Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:56:50 +0100
From:      "A.J. 'Fonz' van Werven" <freebsd@skysmurf.nl>
To:        Naram Qashat <cyberbotx@cyberbotx.com>
Cc:        freebsd-tex@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: devel/doxygen: Need TeX help

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

Naram Qashat wrote:

>>> I basically get the following when it comes up to ./langhowto.tex:
>>>
>>>! LaTeX Error: Environment longtable undefined.
[snip]
>> It's probably not as simple as this, but I'll ask anyway: have you
>> tried the following?
>> # texconfig-sys rehash
>
> I hadn't tried that, but I did that just now and I still get the same
> error.
> Would've been nice if it had been that simple. :P

Bummer, sorry it didn't help. However, as you may have noticed I quoted
your entire message in my first reply and CC'ed it to the freebsd-tex@
mailing list. So hopefully someone on either list (the other being
freebsd-ports@) knows what else to try.

Furthermore: are you getting this error during building or during use? I
tried building devel/doxygen with PDF support and it built perfectly fine
here.

AvW

--=20
I'm not completely useless, I can be used as a bad example.

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3--