Date:      Mon, 06 Nov 2000 10:02:14 -0600
From:      Jeremy Vandenhouten <jeremy.vandenhouten@marquette.edu>
To:        Peter Johnson <tam@hiddenrock.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RE: Satisfied w/ your desktop?

Well, I had Enlightenment working properly with Gnome, but recently I
suddenly lost my gnome icon bar from within enlightenment. I
modified .xinitrc and .xsession to load only gnome without enlightment
at which point when I "startx" X-Windows locks up hard and can only be
exited with Ctrl+Alt+F1.

Unfortunately enlightenment completely usurps anything else as
windowmanager.