Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 18:02:55 +1030 (CST)
From:      Stavros Patiniotis <stavros@esc.net.au>
To:        Louis-Philippe Alain <xenub@boisfrancs.qc.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipf

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Louis-Philippe Alain wrote:

> Hi,
> 	When you boot the FreeBSD machine, Do you see that IPFW is enable? And
> just after a little message that tell you something like "divert disable"??
> I have this "problem" (it's not really a problem since I don't use such
> rules yet).

from dmesg:

IP packet filtering initialized, divert enabled, logging limited to 100
packets/entry

> Louis-Philippe

Regards,

Stavros Patiniotis
-System Administrator / Network Manager  	       Escape.Net            -
-				       		       465b South Rd         -
-email: stavros@esc.net.au			       Keswick SA 5035       -