Date:      Sat, 20 Aug 2005 19:51:27 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From:      Eric Murphy <eam404@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   User admin question..

Hey guys I orgionally created my account with a username called greed.

as root I ran chpass and changed my username from a lowercase g to an uppcase G  so its not Greed.

I rebooted and loged in and my prompt still shows me as a lowercase g.

logging in with both a lower case g and uppercaser g works -- and this bugs me

I checked my /etc/password file and it shows both greed's upper and lower case with all the same info..UID's..shell..ect..

How can I change this i can only use the uppercase Greed and how can I get it to show this in my prompt..along with not allowing me to log in with a lower case g..

Thakns