Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 1995 06:39:58 -0400
From:      Emmanuel Cofie <cofie@pluto.ee.cua.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD

 I installed FreeBSD on a PC , followed the installation instruction
 I have been running into some problems

 1.  I can not get the mouse.  My mouse is on com1.  I tried to create a
tty00 device as suggested in "Configuring X for your hardware" section
 but MAKEDEV will not create tty00, so I create a /dev/mouse instead
 Whwne I tried to execute the "X or xinit" I get the error message
 " Too many levels of symbolic links"

2.  How do I mouse the hard disk portion (Dos section) and my floppy
 drives (1.2Mb & 1.44Mb) on unix system.

 Any help or suggestions will be very much appreciated.
 Thanks   Emmanuel cofie