Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:36:47 -0700
From:      Nigel_Soon <Nigel_Soon@advanis.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   screen pulsating

Hi,

I have just installed FreeBSD 4.0 on my computer and have setup Xfree86
using xf86config. The problem I am having is that when I load X the
screen seems to "pulse" in an out. If I look closely I start getting
naursious!

My monitor supports H/Frequency: 30 ~ 70KHz and V/Frequency: 50 ~ 160Hz.
I have entered these in when running xf86config.

Oh the video card is a Nvidia 128, it was listed in the card database
and I chose the SVGA server I think, it was the one that was recommended
for the card.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
NIgel