Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:01:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: lossage of a sort with using device hints...

It's actually worse for me....

setting

hint.isp.0.portwnn="0x50000000aaaa0000"
hint.isp.0.nodewnn="0x50000000aaaa0001"

guarantees me to be broken in that this will be forced to be type 'int' or
type 'long'- and neither will correctly convert- and I can't even coerce this
directly to a string- so I have to do something like:

hint.isp.0.portwnn="w50000000aaaa0000"
hint.isp.0.nodewnn="w50000000aaaa0001"

in order to get the string so I can then do a kernel strtouq on the portion
past the 'w'... *phppptttttt*