Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2018 10:51:56 -0500
From:      Clever Modern Startups <clever.modern.startups@classicandcozybooks.com>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   There is a swarm of cool startups this year

http://aspx.classicandcozybooks.com/new-page/lclaMej4i7zEjkBL3GSqOmdquQVhWDAfdm%2Fbqvg4ppH8Gl9MyX4FKvbK80EgPQ5mWlMNp1nLYlrXG8l52bgyRPx9dw%3D%3Dssich/

 meant after election week. you know when the dems get closer to their majority. the hat looks lovely on jeff. more indictments coming "as early as today" per zerohedge. we will see. well now it's time to say goodbye to rob and all his kin but it won't be long before they'll try this again you're all invited back next week to this locality to have another helping of their criminality top kek! "when they stay high, we get vulgar." cnn is all about facts first ? vet you she?s ed off a bunch of politicos high quality news reporter - sarcasm way

http://req.classicandcozybooks.com/aboutus.html